While dealing with large content we often need to copy media URLs from media library and here WP Copy Media URL plugin helps a lot.
With my personal experience I often need to copy media URLs while migrating content from one site to another. I know there are various tools available for content migration but when it comes to manual content migration this plugin helps a lot. Think of a case where one needs to copy media URLs of thousand items. For this we have to click on the media item, open up the details view, then select the link inside input and copy the URL. Following this process for large number of media items can take lots of time.
WP Copy Media URL WordPress plugin makes this process easier. You don’t have to open up the details page of media item. Instead plugin adds one button right under the thumbnail in grid view and allows copying URL with just a single click.
Features of WP Copy Media URL:
- Easy to use and light weight
- Copy media URL easily with just a single click
- Provides a button in all views of medial library
- Allows copying URL of image, video, PDF, document, etc…
- Simple yet powerful plugin
WP Copy Media URL screen shots:
1. Media Library – Grid View
2. Media Library – List View
3. Upload New Media
4. Media Library – Attachment Details
5. Edit Media
6. Add New Post or Add New Page
You can download this plugin from WordPress plugin repositoryDownload WP Copy Media URL
Hope this WordPress utility plugin will make copying media URL process easier for someone. If you have any feedback or question, please leave a comment below or connect with me from here