Free WordPress plugin to receive online donation for Church | WP Church Donation
Posted on 9 Mar, 2015 by Ajani Ashish | 3 comments
With WP Church Donation WordPress plugin, church websites built with WordPress can accept donations from sponsors, donors, members, fans and supporters via Authorize.net credit card payment options.
If you are having a church website then WP Church Donation is best and free WordPress plugin to receive donation on your site. WP Church Donation provides rich features and it is very easy to use.
Authorize.net is most widely used payment gateway to process payments online and accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and other variants of cards and best option to receive payment online. Install WP Church Donation Plugin and get started to accept donations through Authorize.net with ease.
Features overview of WP Church Donation plugin:
- Accept donation using Credit Card.
- Integration of Authorize.Net payment gateway to receive donation.
- Easy to use Authorize.Net payment gateway settings options at administrator area.
- Place donation form anywhere on the site using ShortCode.
- List of donors along side with details for particular donation and donors at administrator area.
- Email notifications to donors and site owner(administrator) when donation made.
- Easy management of content used in email notification.
- Facility to export donation and donors list for administrators.
- Dynamic thank you page content with editable content at administrator area.
- Allowed custom donation amount.
- Form validations for both client side(using jQuery) and server side(using PHP).
How to install and use WP Church Donation WordPress plugin:
1. Installation with FTP
- Download wp-church-donation plugin.
- Extract plugin.
- Upload wp-church-donation directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Go to Plugins option from left menu and activate ‘wp-church-donation’ plugin from the list.
2. Installation with Upload method via WordPress admin panel
- Download wp-church-donation plugin.
- Go to plugins page by clicking on Plugins menu item from left menu.
- Click on ‘Add New’ option.
- Upload the ‘plugin and activate.
3. How to configure Authorize.net payment gateway
- After activating the plugin, click on ‘Auth.net Settings’ menu option under ‘Church Donation’ from left menu.
- Enter your Authorize.net API credentials including ‘Login ID’ and ‘Transaction Key’.
- There is a checkbox to enable test mode of Authorize.net, check to enable test mode and uncheck to enable live mode.
- Save settings.
4. How to customize email content, thank you message and description provided on the top of the donation form
- After activating the plugin, click on ‘Content’ menu option under ‘Church Donation’ from left menu.
- It will show inputs to add Donation page header and message, thank you message, email notification subject and content.
- Make changes according to your need.
5. How to keep track on received donations list and manage it
- Click on ‘Church Donation’ from left menu.
- You will see a list of donation entries.
- Click on view details link to see all the details related to that donation entry.
- Then click on delete to remove the entry from list.
- Click on Export link at the top of listing to export all the entries in CSV format.
6. How to use WP Church Donation plugin at client side
- Place short code “Show Church Donation Form” in your content inside “” .
7. Email will be sent to admin and donor on successful donation
This plugin only available to users with Authorize.Net payment gateway to receive donations but it can be extended and added other payment gateways like PayPal, DataTrans, WorldPay, etc… to it with customizing this plugin.
If you have any suggestions/comments then please do let me know with comments.
More information on plugin:
Download plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-church-donation/
Plugin FAQ: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-church-donation/faq
Add Review: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-church-donation