Since WordPress is currently the most popular content management system, hackers frequently target WordPress websites..
It’s critical that you take prompt action if your WordPress website has been hacked. I’m skilled and experienced in handling all types of hacking problems. I am capable of restoring any type of hacked WordPress website. Furthermore, I can guarantee that your website is safeguarded against a comparable circumstance in the near future.
Method I Use to Fix a WordPress Website Hack
- Provide a temporary webpage for visitors to understand that the website is unavailable owing to maintenance.
- Download the entire source code, together with the database, and put it up locally.
- Manually inspect the website to identify any problems, then make a plan to fix the hacked WordPress website.
- Resolve injected code, fix corrupted files, and fix database records to thoroughly clean the website.
- Update to the most recent version of WordPress and plugins.
- To ensure there are no new problems, rescan the website.
- Update the live server with new source code.
- Make the file permissions right.
- Install security plugins to stop further assaults.
- Get the owner of the website to update the hosting, admin, and FTP server credentials..
- Send requests to few sites (including Google) to remove the site from blacklist.
The main weakness in WordPress, themes, and plugins that makes them vulnerable to hacking assaults is their outdated version. The main kinds of attacks are:
- Script injection
- Redirect or re-route attacks
- Backdoor attacks
- XSS (Cross site scripting)
- Malware attacks
- MySQL injection
- Link injection in theme or plugins
In any case, if you find that your website has been hacked, your top priority should be to fix the damage, stop future assaults, and restore your site’s functionality. I am able to assist you in fixing a WordPress website hack.